`$The Scary Grave `$The Second Quest of the Scary Grave!! /dogtrack `$After your heroic victory over the Giant Energizer Bunny, you find yourself travinling down a dark, narrow tunnel...`n /crawling `n`$You encounter a grungy looking Ground Hog named Grungela.`n `@Grungela says, "Hold on there `N. I got something for ya!`n `p `$Grungela tells you that you must choose between 3 things. If you choose wisely, you will be given an oppurtunity to do something evil to another dog back in Dogsdale!`n `@Here are your choices:`n `@(`%A`@) - `!Call Grungela a Dirty Hog `@(`%B`@) - `!Give Grungela a kiss `@(`%C`@) - `!Give Grungela a little bite`n ```$PAW a Key, `g`$! [A,B,C] : /getchoice:ABC /choiceA `n`$Grungela looks at you and says:`n `@You have choosen wisely MUTT! I love being called a Dirty Hog. Now you may do `$EVIL`@ upon another dog!`n`p /goforward:`n`$Evil Deeds /choiceB `n`$How dare you get familiar with me! Just for that you...`n /strength:-1 /didchange `$**`@ LOSE 1 STRENGTH POINT! `$**`n`p /nochange You feel weak and find yourself back where you started`d4.`d4.`d4.`d4.`d4. /exitquest /choiceC `$The Ground Hog doesn't taste very good! You start to feel a little sick. After passing out, you're back where you started.`n`n`p /exitquest /endchoice `n`$Evil Deeds /rankings Choose a dog to do evil to:`n /getadog You can choose one of the following attributes. I will take one point away from the dog you have choosen!`n `@(`%A`@) - `!Strength `@(`%E`@) - `!Hit Max `@(`%B`@) - `!Agility `@(`%F`@) - `!Alley Fights `@(`%C`@) - `!Defense `@(`%G`@) - `!Dog Fights `@(`%D`@) - `!Liver Snacks `@(`%H`@) - `!Puppies `@(`!Q`@) - `!I'm too nice for this! ```n`$PAW a Key, `g`$! [A,B,C,D,E,F,G,Q] : /getchoice:ABCDEFGH /choiceA /strength:`o-1 `n`$You have zapped your opponents strength! /goforward:`n`$The Closing Scene /choiceB /agility:`o-1 `n`$You have slowed your opponent down! /goforward:`n`$The Closing Scene /choiceC /defense:`o-1 `n`$You have weakened your opponents' defenses! /goforward:`n`$The Closing Scene /choiceD /snacks:`o-1 `n`$Your opponent loses a liver snack! /goforward:`n`$The Closing Scene /choiceE /hitmax:`o-1 `n`$Your opponent has less hits! /goforward:`n`$The Closing Scene /choiceF /alleyfights:`o-1 `n`$Your opponent loses an alley fight! /goforward:`n`$The Closing Scene /choiceG /dogfights:`o-1 `n`$Your opponent loses a dog fight! /goforward:`n`$The Closing Scene /choiceH /puppies:`o-1 `n`$Your opponent lost a puppy! /goforward:`n`$The Closing Scene /choiceQ `n`$Hey! That's not fun! You'll never get nowhere like that! Grungela knocks you upside the head and laughs...Hahahaha! You black out. When you awake, you are back where you started`d4.`d4.`d4.`d4. /exitquest /endchoice /nodogfound /goback:`n`$Evil Deeds `n`$The Closing Scene And thus ends the 2nd Quest of the Scary Grave! `p /wonquest /exitquest